The National Museum of the Royal Navy, and all our constituent museums, are charities and so we rely on the support of our Friends, members, corporate partners, and funders.
Through their continued support we:
- Build museums and galleries
- Preserve and protect internationally and nationally significant ships, submarines, and planes
- Save precious artefacts from being sold overseas
- Curate world-class exhibitions
- Improve the experience of our visitors
- Conserve and interpret the collection
- Deliver our STEM, community and public programming activities.
Discover more about who is helping us become the world’s most inspiring naval museum: