- Date: Sat, 22/10/2016 - 9:30am to Sat, 29/10/2016 - 5:00pmAt Explosion MuseumThe year is 1940 and you are helping with the vital war efforts in the historic C magazine building in Gosport.You are helping to sort the munitions but have found a bomb planted by enemy spies!The door is locked.You have 60 minutes to diffuse the bomb.Can you find the clues and solve the puzzles before it's too late?
- Date: Wed, 26/10/2016 - 11:00am to 4:00pmNational Museum of the Royal Navy, Portsmouth - Victory GalleryTwo sessions: 11am – 1pm and 2pm-4pmCreate your own Lego Ghost Ship this Halloween or make a Skeleton Sailor for Trick or Treat!Suitable for all agesFree with a valid ticketContact: firstname.lastname@example.orgTel: 023 92 737 587
- Date: Thu, 27/10/2016 - 6:30pm to 9:00pmFeaturing the amazing voice & star of the West End - Amanda Goldthorpe-Hall.The Royal Marines Association Band returns to the Royal Marines Museum for a very special concert this autumn. The Royal Marines Band Service has built a world class reputation via their thrilling performances worldwide for over a century. Many of its musicians, on leaving the service, go on to successful music careers but their links with the Royal Marines seldom diminish.
- Date: Fri, 28/10/2016 - 5:30pm to Sat, 29/10/2016 - 8:00pm
At National Museum of the Royal Navy, Hartlepool
Things are getting "Spoo-Quay" in Hartlepool this half term
Party Animals will be bringing along some creepy crawlies for you to hold.
Mister Twister the close up magician will amaze you with music, comedy and spot prizes, plus every child receives and awesome balloon model.
East Durham College have entertained our guests for many years and once again they will bring their outstanding performance and interactive shows to you.
- Date: Fri, 28/10/2016 - 6:00pm to 9:00pmAt Royal Navy Submarine Museum, GosportGrab your torch this half term to take a creepy tour of the museum and our oldest submarine, Holland One. Have fun playing a ghostly game and get the chance to peek through our periscopes for a night time view of Portsmouth harbour. Refreshments will be included.This event is for families with children aged 5 and over.Tours at 6pm, 7pm and 8pm (spaces limited)
- Date: Sun, 30/10/2016 - 5:00pm to 9:00pmAmazing family firework display at Explosion Museum against the dramatic backdrop of Portsmouth Harbour. The event includes family entertainment, performances, bouncy castle, funfair, food and treats and full access to the Museum. Fireworks start at 7pm.Tickets:Adults: £6Child £4Family £15Under 5s FREE
- Date: Wed, 09/11/2016 - 10:00am to 5:00pmAt Royal Marines MuseumHave some questions?Want to find out more?Our Archives will be open to all, with collections officers ready to answer your questionsDrop in at any timeWe can help you with your research, from academic publications, to simply discovering more about naval historyLook at documents from the Archives with our assistance
- Date: Tue, 15/11/2016 - 10:00am to Sun, 29/01/2017 - 5:00pmNational Museum of the Royal Navy PortsmouthAn exhibition of three dimensional artwork that challenges visitors to rethink events in our shared history by artist in residence Helen Snell..Helen uses laser cutting and digital media to create her work, which includes wall reliefs in paper, large scale steel sculpture and site specific installation, laser cut digitally printed fabrics, 3D printed costume and body sculpture.
- 1 of 2
- next ›